10/27/2010

I have Christmas on the brain right now and have made a goal to make at least one handmade item for each person on my list. I might be a little crazy for doing so in that I will have a one month old by the time Christmas rolls around but I'm hoping it will bring in a little more of the Christmas spirit that has been lacking the past couple of years.


One of the items on my list is to make a Black Apple Doll for Olivia using this pattern from Martha. It looks fairly simple and I like that I can customize it to how I want. I have bought all the materials so now I just need to get started!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are so, so cute! Will you post your finished product? I'd love to see it, I'm sure Olivia will love it.

I did homemade things two? years ago and really, really enjoyed it, ha! remember our Christmas cocoa; yea, some of the gifts weren't the biggest hits, unfortunately. ;)

Jamie said...

. . . but on the cocoa note, ha! That was Dallin's special recipe, he! not mine. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...