sweet, i am going to have to go and check that out. i wonder how baby teething toys and crayon murals on the wall say about my decorating style?
I think mine is au courant, maybe a little city hip. And yes, totally serious! When would you like to get together? That would be fun!
I'd have to say I'm just like you, a mixture of all three of those.
I think I am a mix of city, classic, and au currant. And I believe I just found my new favorite blog!Love what you are doing here. I will be back often! Thanks for stopping by.uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com
thanks for the comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
sweet, i am going to have to go and check that out. i wonder how baby teething toys and crayon murals on the wall say about my decorating style?
ReplyDeleteI think mine is au courant, maybe a little city hip.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, totally serious! When would you like to get together? That would be fun!
I'd have to say I'm just like you, a mixture of all three of those.
ReplyDeleteI think I am a mix of city, classic, and au currant. And I believe I just found my new favorite blog!
ReplyDeleteLove what you are doing here. I will be back often! Thanks for stopping by.
uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com