how gorgeous is the nursery?
i adore the muted color scheme with pops of orange and yellow.
i need that lamp and table!
love how the wallflowers are escaping the frame. too cute!
i'll be honest, right now we are in a cramped one bedroom apt. and i can't wait till my little one has her own room. oh the ideas and projects i want to do. until then i'll just keep adding to my idea folder. i found this nursury via this sweet flickr group pool called "go to your room" kids rooms at home. a great place not only for nursery inspiration but actually any room.
I love! I don't yet have a baby but this is exactly the kind of nursery I want to have.
ReplyDeleteI love that flower frame! So creative!
ReplyDeleteI love those flowers and the frame! Have you seen the Pottery Barn butterfly mobile? It looks neat on the site but it's amazing in real life! I'd imagine there's a way to create it, I just haven't had the time (or energy) but it looks so neat in person. It's kind of similar.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/am130/index.cfm
I'm with you. We have a house now but still haven't spent the money or space to do a nursery or a real 'decorated' kids room either for that matter . . . one day.
Okay, so I just typed up that about the mobile and wondered if I had sent you a link to it before? lol. Sorry if I did, I'm totally losing my mind I think. :)
ReplyDeleteJamie: you're okay! you did send me the link a while ago and it's a really cute. i'm with you, i bet it would be easy to recreate. most likely need a butterfly paper punch and an embroidery hoop and some fishing wire.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I'm totally losing my mind. :(
ReplyDelete(although it is a little funny I guess).
I LOVE the silhouettes Heather! They look GREAT! What did you use to cut them? Was it hard? They look really really good!
Good job!