3/17/2010

what are you currently loving?


Most weeks you read about what I am currently loving, but now I want to know what you are loving!

I thought it would be fun to add variety and discover new things by reading about what other people are currently loving. Whether it be a book, blog, movie, shop, article of clothing, person, etc.

If you'd like to participate (don't be shy), please send me an email [oliveanda@gmail.com] with Currently Loving in the subject line. Tell me 3-5 things you are currently loving with a brief description as to why you are loving these each of these items and a link if applicable. Please also include a little bit about your self and a link to your blog. I will email you back and let you know when your list will be posted.

{photo via}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture! haha. i will send you an email. like your store, very cute :)

alli/hooray said...

I love this photo! Saw it on Mary Ruffle's tumblr recently too and just swooned.
Looking forward to your new feature, will try to send something!

Anonymous said...

i surely adore your own writing choice, very charming.
don't give up as well as keep posting simply because it just good worth to look through it,
excited to look at much more of your own articles, goodbye ;)

Unknown said...

I really don't understand what the anonymous comment means! Funny! This is a great idea- I now have it on my check list to send you a favorites list, ha! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...