here are a few things Stella is currently loving...
1. Saipua flowers. Ever since I stumbled across their website, I have been smitten! I may just have to send myself a bouquet...
2. Evening walks through my neighborhood. Between the blooming trees, the quaint houses with their enclosed porches, and the peaceful quiet, I truly look forward to this time every day.
3. Bright nailpolish. Having shied away from it for so long, I have recently changed my tune. Right now my nails are a brazen shade of coral-- spring is here!
4. My solitude. After a difficult breakup last year and the confusion that it caused, I am finally feeling content in my singleness, and no longer seeking to fill the void with someone else. Rather I am enjoying the time & space that I have to myself for growth and reflection, and loving myself first!
5. Learning German. I enrolled in an intensive language course in September, and I'm totally absorbed in it! Every time that I learn a new language, I discover new things about myself. Which is why I'm particularly excited to travel to Germany in June for a month of immersion!
thanks for your sweet list Stella!
:: I just wanted to say thanks to you lovely ladies who participated in my little blog series. I had fun and hope you did as well! It was nice learning more about each of you and discovering some great new stuff in the process. Also, thanks to those of you who left some love in the comments. Everyone appreciates a kind comment.