5/28/2010

5 things...

that are (hopefully) going to get me through my first Texas summer.

1. old navy roll-over jersey skirts - i live in these! they are so comfortable.
http://oldnavy.gap.com/Asset_Archive/ONWeb/Assets/Product/730/730581/big/on730581-00vliv01.jpg

Havaianas 'Slim' Flip Flop (Women)


3. lemonade
http://uppermidwestgourmet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lemonade.jpg

4. swimwear (and the pool!) - this one isn't too shabby

Close this window 
 

5. grilling - any excuse not to use my oven!

what's going to get you through the heat of the summer?

3 comments:

Tori said...

I would take the heat just to get out of the lousy rain! ;)

P.S. I still read, I'm just lousy at leaving comments...I love your blog! :)

Heather J said...

I'm sorry about the weather Tori...that's got to get old.

thanks for your comment, and for reading! :)

Mary said...

Oooo! I love that one piece swim suit. I think that's exactly what you'll need for your first Texas summer. I like to stick to the swimsuits from about June to September here in FL... Wear anything else and your drowning in sweat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...