6/21/2010

Remember this post about the awesome Kate Spade wall? Well...I used it for a little bit of inspiration. Our wedding anniversary is today and I wanted to do a little something different for my husband.

Using the idea and on hand envelopes and cards, I decided to write little notes for each of the 10 days leading up to our anniversary. Every morning my husband chose an envelope off the wall and found a little note card inside.

On the cards I wrote simple things like "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach" (he got to choose his favorite meal to eat that night) and other random things that I thought my husband would enjoy. Silly really but I think we both had fun with it.

Happy Anniversary Jers! I can't wait to spend 50 more anniversaries with you. 

9 comments:

Jackie N said...

What a sweet idea! I love it!

Our anniversary is a week from today, June is great time to be married! Hope you guys have fun celebrating!

sarah, flourish design + style said...

Great idea! Happy Anniversary! xx

Mandy said...

That's so cute! Happy anniversary!

Jenn Kirk said...

Happy anniversary! What a sweet, thoughtful idea! Ours kind of just came and went this month with no fanfare, but the notecards are inspiring for next year's.

Jamie said...

Very cute! What a fun idea! You're so creative, Heather!

Happy Anniversary! I hope you've had a great day.

Meredith from PenelopeLovesLists said...

What a great, sweet, clever idea. Good for you for loving through your actions.

Heather J said...

Thanks for your sweet comments ladies. We had a great day! :)

alli/hooray said...

what a sweet idea! hope your anniversary was wonderful.

prashant said...

What a sweet idea!
Contextual Ad Network India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...