8/29/2010

blog hunt

image via marta writes

I love the idea of a blog hunt from m. writes.
so I thought it'd be fun to play along. Feel free to do the same.

link a blogger who...

makes me smile: you are my fave
makes me go ooh la la: stephmodo
posts charming photos: a little sussy
features pure eye candy: a creative mint
i adore: hooray
has incredible taste: a room somewhere
posts fun finds: the coterie
is a new-to-me blog: good life (for less)
discusses deliciousness: cannelle et vanille
is downright darling: fryd + design
blogs life beautifully: AshleyAnn
is completely creative: twig & thistle
is a daily must: 6th street design school
has a new baby: young house love
i've bookmarked: inchmark journal
has an online shop: armelle
takes fantastic photographs: fly through our window
is a storm of style: uber-chic for cheap
blogs 'bout brides: once wed
is oh so unique: angela hardison
is a new favorite: in honor of design
is an old favorite: design mom
has an eye for design: bryn alexandra
features fabulous tips: high-heeled foot in the door
posts prettiness: fabulous k
makes me laugh: the city sage
recently subscribed to: the brass petal
inspires me: say YES! to hoboken
features sweet downloads: creature comforts
is awesomely artistic: oh happy day

3 comments:

Leslie said...

thank you heather, i love your blog, too!

alli/hooray said...

this is so fun...I might have to make one of these too :)

thanks for including my blog!

angela hardison said...

just came across this: huge thank you for including me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...