8/02/2010

mashup

Hello dear readers! Did you have a great weekend? Mine wasn't nearly long enough but are they ever?

Can you believe that it is August already? I have bitter sweet feelings...I love summer but I also have a soft spot for fall and the super high temperatures around here are making me root for fall's arrival.

Anyway...here are a couple links of things I wanted to share! Have a great Monday!


:: What a whimsical wedding! Love all the details.

:: Liz continues to amaze me with her crafty-coolness. This blanket is on my to-make list for sure!

:: I have been craving this recipe ever since I made it weeks ago. Sooo good! I need to make it again. Pronto!

:: A really fun circus birthday party!

:: Love, love, love this idea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...