I thought I'd play and have some fun by finding pieces I thought would be great in an aqua + red bedroom/playroom.
Since the room is on the smaller side and is also used as a playroom, I tried to keep things simple and basic but fun so my thoughts for this room are as follows:
- This inexpensive Target Aqua Table Lamp rings in at about $20 bucks and would be great for a kid's room.
- A sweet Cavallini ABC "poster" for $4.50 echos the colors and vintage feel I was after (I posted about Cavallini here).
- I included these Charlie Harper bird prints that would be fun to hang on a gallery wall. (I hestitated to use these because they are no longer available for download from Cincinnati's Contemporary Arts Center but I thought if anyone was interested, feel free to email me and I'll send you the files.)
- This Red Stripe Sofia Fabric at $8/yd would be great as a simple valance for the lone window in the room.
- I thought the Minnen Bed from Ikea was too cute and adds to the vintage feel (check out the bed in action here in last pic).
- Lastly, I loved this easy DIY Fabric Garland from me oh my that would be fun to hang pretty much anywhere in the room.