10/01/2010

a modge podge post

:: Happy October! I can not believe that it is already here. I need to start thinking about what Olivia is going to be for halloween this year and if i'm feeling up to making it or not. I'm thinking she'll be some sort of animal as she is slightly obsessed with them right now.

:: Sorry about being MIA yesterday but I was able to spend some time with my two favorite people. We headed to the Texas State Fair in Dallas for some fried food and lots of stuff to see and do. With my husband in medical school, we have to take advantage of any opportunity we can to spend time together.

Big Tex and I (currently 32 weeks pregnant)

:: Real Simple had an article on everyday deals in their October issue and one that caught my eye was J.Crew offers 15% off for college students. Sweet!

:: Happy Weekend! I am feeling the urge to nest so I'll most likely be doing some projects around the house. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! I'll see you back here next week!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

YOU look fantastic HEATH!...so is the Texas state fair huge....since everything is in texas right..im sure the fair was cool.

Jamie said...

Heather, you look GREAT!

Don't work too hard, I'm thinking of you. I hope you get some rest among your nesting. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...