2/01/2011

go bold or play it safe

I have been thinking a lot about my style lately in regards to interiors. Do I gravitate towards color or do I like to keep things neutral and a little bit more safe. Looking around my home it seems that I usually tend to use color in the bedrooms and keep things more neutral in the public areas of my home. I am in love with the use of color in this living room but don't know if I could ever commit to that much color or white!



Do tell : Is it color or neutrals for you?
{image 1,2}

5 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE the bold drapes and accent pieces in the first room! xoxo jcd
http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

I always thought I was a neutral type person until I went to Ikea the other day and desperately wanted everything with any type of bold print fabric on it. I guess my style has changed.

Carie said...

Definitely a neutral. As much as I'd love to be bold, I find myself constantly drawn to neutral neutral neutral. I've made peace with it.

Ashley said...

Color! Though I tend to be a bit more brave in my bedroom and spare room. I think my biggest problem is getting all the colorful accents to go together, which is why sometimes I wish I were more into neutrals.

Amy said...

Colors, definitely! Love those yellow drapes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...