3/24/2011

in search of : shower curtain

Our current blah brown shower curtain is about ready to be retired and replaced with something a little more livelier. I haven't quite pinned down what I want: floral, modern, feminine, etc but I know I want more of a graphic impact than our solid one.







I'm also debating making one. Have any of you ever made a shower curtain? I'm thinking maybe something like the striped West Elm or the ruffles on bottom one from Urban Outfitters. They look easy enough. If I'm feeling really adventurous I'd like to try this tutorial for a full ruffle shower curtain. My sewing machine hasn't been getting much love lately so who knows.

4 comments:

Cherine said...

aww love the stripes :)

Nikki said...

The stripes! Making one would be fun too if you find the right fabric. What about curtain panels...see any you like?

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Paisley shower curtain!

Amy @ Shutterly Lovely said...

even though it's a little more on the neutral side, I love the ruffle one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...