3/31/2011

mashup

Hello! Hello! I thought I'd do a bit of a mashup today with links to things I've seen and liked around the blogosphere. I hope that you have a wonderful day!

{photo: Carly Taylor + styling: Victoria Hudgins for Styled}

:: I still want to take a class but for now I'll study Chelsea's tips in her flower arranging 101.

:: Every blogger should consider these tips and tricks - one, two, and three (especially the email tip, please try it!).

:: Very sweet & simple, this DIY paint chip easter garland is on my list to make for the upcoming holiday. {via the coterie}

:: You may have heard about Styled already but if not, go check it out. It's a great new magazine featuring DIY entertaining and inspiration.

:: Current blog crush : The super cute Little White Whale.

9 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Always good to spread the love! I am going to go check your newest blog crush now.

Gloria said...

awww thanks for the love, lady! you're too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those blogging tips (I just checked, and I've added my email!).

Anna @ IHOD said...

I love your link mash ups ...going to check out that garland!
Have a great week Heather!

Nikki said...

That garland is adorable! Can't wait to look more at the styled mag. Great links!

Sarah said...

Love the easter garland and Little White Whale. Great picks!

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

These are such great links - thanks! Agreed on Chelsea's tips for flower arranging. I love that paint chip DIY!

That Girl in Pearls said...

That cake looks SO DELICIOUS. I went for such a simple design for my wedding cake (maybe that's why this picture makes me think of that?) I think it looks so sweet and perfectly beautiful. yum!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
B.

That Girl in Pearls

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blogger advice and I also love the adorable Little White Whale! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...