4/20/2011

mashup

It's Wednesday...hump day...would a mid-week mashup make you feel better about that? The kidlets and I are off to the zoo so I'll leave you with these links of things I've seen around the blogosphere. I hope you have a lovely day!


:: I think I need to make and eat some chocolate dipped peanut butter eggs! Stat.

:: Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought galvanized buckets were a good option for Easter baskets.
 
:: Lets hope that Lauren Conrad's new project, the beauty department is more interesting than the last couple seasons of The Hills.
 
:: A pretty baby shower where everything coordinates, even the guests clothing. {via the eclectic life}

:: Candy apple red washer and dryer, octagon tile and utility sink - oh my! A lovely laundry room remodel.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I need to find that middle cake stand!!!

Cait@Spudnut said...

your buckets are WAY cuter heather!

Unknown said...

I agree with thompsonfamily, your buckets are adorable.

I love the invites for the baby shower. The colors are just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...