5/04/2011

DIY round up

There are so many amazingly creative people out there (in blog world) and I love that they are generous enough to share their creativity and tutorials with the rest of us. Why thank you! On the opposite end of the spectrum, I have a few friends who don't believe they are crafty or creative...psh! I don't believe it for a minute. My theory is that you can only become creative by creating which is a big duh but some people just resign themselves to the fact that they just can't instead of trying. On that note and in my attempt to become more creative, here are just a few projects that I want to make.





summertime string laterns @ Apostrophy Designs

So I've already posted this quote before but I thought I would share it again.


What are your thoughts on creativity?

6 comments:

Katie @ katieboothinteriors said...

Love all of these! I am honestly amazed at people's creativity and their ability to think outside the box or to look at something expensive and think, I can totally do that for cheap!

Amy @ Lovely Nest said...

I think I might have to try those zinc letters! I never even thought about trying to DIY them. I just always saw the ones at anthro and dreamed.

Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

I saw and pinned the wood stained painting on Pinterest too! I love that there are so many forums to share creative (why didn't I think of that?!) projects.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i like the zinc letters! great idea. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
ps remember to link up over at my cinco de mayo blog crawl tomorrow!

Gloria said...

the "metal" letters are awesome - what a great idea!

Nikki said...

I love to make things and find ideas, but I lack time and money.

I find myself very willing to put time and money into creating food stuff. Kinda funny because it doesn't last long, but I'm a foodie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...