6/30/2011

designing for little ones

I mentioned a while back that we'll be moving into a new (to us) house soon. The kids will be sharing a bedroom in our new place and I've been trying to figure out how to make the space come together. My goal is to try and make the room clean and unfussy but still fun. If you're interested, I'll share how it (hopefully) comes together. 

One of these days, Landon will have his own dedicated space and I would love to do something similar to this room. It's youthful but not childish. That wood plank wall is pretty much awesome and I'm a big fan of the color scheme. I'll need to remember this for when that day does come.

Childs Play modern kids
modern kids design by san francisco interior designer Jute Interior Design

Speaking of my little guy, here he is swinging his heart out.  Hard to believe he's 7 months.

9 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

LOVE that bedroom. The colors are perfect for a little guy! Love the picture of that big smile! What a happy handsome little man!

sherri lynn said...

That room looks amazing!! I love the wood wall and the contrasting colors of the bed spread. Stripes always look good!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

What a cute little guy! He looks so happy. And that room is awesome - I kinda have a thing for stripes :) - but the ceiling fixture is perfect.

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

that old tennis racket idea is unbelievable...definitely will steal that idea someday! x

Haley{PairsandPours} said...

he is adorable! and love the stripes in the room!

alli/hooray said...

Oh wow, that bedroom is adorable! So is your little man! So sweet.

Tang said...

Haha he's too cute in that outfit! I love baby polo shirts.

www.StarHughes.com said...

So cute!! I love that bedroom too. That's perfect for a little boy!

Nikki said...

Look at those baby blues! Love that bedroom. The stripes and colors are perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...