10/06/2009

two heads are better than one

i finally got my hands on martha stewart's encyclopedia of crafts with the intention of making at least one thing out of the book. while there were many pretty things to make, most required a trip to the craft store and i was too impatient.



i landed on the letter p -- paper cutting and punching, with instructions on silhouettes. they aren't really hard to make and i had all the supplies. i ended up doing silhouettes of my little one to hang on her wall. i think they turned out kind of cute. she doesn't have a lot of hair and has an adorable double chin (only adorable on a 9 month old) so this rendition of her makes me laugh.


3 comments:

Elaine said...

SUCH a great idea!!!! If only I had my own to do that for....


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Jackie Norris said...

I saw that book the other day and I wanted it! Jealous! Your project turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather, any chance you could send me a tutorial on how to do this? Brandon & I are working on filling all those bare walls in our apartment (now that we've lived here for over a year :P ) & he wants to put Penny on the walls somehow & I thought this would be a cool idea (whether we did her or not)! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...