11/16/2009

wrap it up : citizen blues

today's wrap it up is more dedicated to your wishlist than those on your to buy for list...

have you heard of



Citizen Blues provides authentic designer jeans at an affordable price, which is typically atleast 50% off of the retail price. they feature one product until it sells out so if you see something you like, act fast. check them out here.

- question :: what is your favorite brand of jeans?

i'm curious because i'm in need of some new jeans. my favorite pair is finally biting the dust. sad! any recs?

5 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

I HATE shopping for jeans more than anything else. Blast my stupid hips. Although, the Gap Curvy jeans do the trick and if you shop at the right time you can find them for like $20.

Mandy said...

I've always like Silvers because of their sizing. Since I've always been a tall bean pole most jeans are either too short or too big in the waist but Silvers actually have different waist sizes and lengths. They are pretty pricey but you can always try Downeast.

Elaine said...

My faves right now are J Brands and BDG from Urban Outfitters. J Brands are pricey and BDG seems pretty reasonable, especially when you get them off ebay! ;)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Heather J said...

thanks for the recommendations girls! i will look into all of those! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I've never seen that site before! My favorite jeans are Big Star. They sell them @ The Buckle & they can be pricey ($90-$120), but I'm pretty sure they have them @ Downeast too (I just can never find my much needed xxlong 37" inseam there). I haven't bought a pair of them in 3 years sadly because I just can't bring myself to pay that much, but I've gone through so many crappy pairs of jeans I think it might be worth the initial cost.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...