3/22/2010

jackie's...


here are a few things Jackie is currently loving...

1. Books about cooking and food. I just finished Julia Child's My Life in France and now reading Ruth Reichl's Tender at the Bone. It's so fascinating to read about their inspiration and their road to success. I love reading true stories about people who follow their passion.

2. Getting things in the mail. Last week I got my gorgeous olive & a necklace, a letter from a friend and my Real Simple magazine. Made my day!

3. Summer's blog has some great recipes. I just tried the tomato soup and it was delicious!

4. All things French.

5. Chalkboard labels. Just ordered some from this etsy shop and I love them! I'm always re-organizing so I love the fact I can easily change what the label says.


thanks for being the guinea pig Jackie! what a great list.

oh, and if you are interested in sharing your list, we'd love to read it! go here for details.

{photo}

1 comment:

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I loved My Life in France!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...