here are a few things Holly is currently loving...
1. Anything to do with American history. This really isn't new for me, but since I moved to Washington, D.C. it's become a much bigger love!
2. The Pioneer Woman. I know everyone in the world loves the Pioneer Woman, but I really love her food. We cook something from her website or book (I own a signed copy) once a week or so. Try her Life by Chocolate Cupcakes and you'll agree with me.
3. I love rain. I've always loved it, but I especially love it this time of year because it isn't snow!
4. Ethnic food in many varieties. I love Indian food the most.
5. Driving with the windows down at night.
thanks for your list Holly! i'll definitely be trying those cupcakes.
if you are interested in sharing your list, we'd love to read it! go here for details.