9/22/2010

mashup

Happy Fall everyone! I don't know about you but for me it has been one long, hot summer and I've been eagerly awaiting falls arrival. Now that it is officially here I'm hoping that also means the arrival of cooler temperatures. This is my first fall in Texas so I'm not quite sure what to expect.

I'll leave you with a few links of things I've seen around the web and wanted to share. I hope you have a wonderful first day of fall!


:: The second issue of Sweet Paul Magazine is out with great ideas for fall.

:: I love this easy to make, bone (chilling) garland. Perfect for your Halloween festivities.

:: If I wasn't having an aversion to my sewing machine, I'd probably make this skirt tomorrow. Until I'm friends with my sewing machine again, I'll just have to add it to my to-make list.

:: A small dose of celeb gossip + a large amount of celeb fashion = Day Old News

:: How sweet are Danni's handmade thank you cards?

2 comments:

Suzonne said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Jamie said...

I love your mash-up days!

We had a quick run to the grocery store for a couple things for a teacher lunch and grabbed some HEB-brand dog bones. :) The kids have been working at painting them after school. such a fun idea! I'm going to use them to fill our glass jars/bowls around the house.

Thanks for all of the fun ideas Heather. Have a fun weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...