2/14/2011

Tori's...

braids

braids

and more braids

I thought it was only apropos to share someones currently loving list on Valentines Day so here is Tori's. She says that she is currently loving (and has always loved) braids! All kinds of them. And who wouldn't after viewing these pictures? So pretty! Please stop by her blog and say hello!

If you are interested in sharing your list, we'd love to read it! Go here for details.
------------------------
 
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

{1/2/3/4/5}

5 comments:

Sophie said...

LOVE briads! i thinks its because of the fact that i cant do them and have always wanted to haha. happy valentines day!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

horray for braids! cant wait til my hair gets a little longer so i can do a little more with it :) have a wonderful valentines day! xoxo jcd
cornflake dreams

Nikki said...

I wish I had thick hair. Beautiful braids!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Aren't braids so much fun?!
I absolutely love them for taking care of a bad hair day;)
Happy V-day!!!
<3

Kristen said...

love this...braids are so pretty! wishin' my hair was just a little longer! happy valentine's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...